ان شاء الله فى البوست ده هنجمع فيه وظائف فى مجالات الاى تى المختلفة وسيتم تحديث البوست يوميا ولو عندك وظيفة متوفرة ياريت تشاركنا فى الكومنتات وهننشرها
Graduate Service Support Specialist – 24 months program – 1000295
Graduate Service Support Specialist – 24 months program
Location – Cairo, Egypt
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks brings simplicity to networking with products, solutions and services that connect the world. Through engineering innovation, we remove the constraints and complexities of networking in the cloud era to solve the tough challenges our customers and partners face daily. At Juniper Networks, we believe that the network is a resource for sharing knowledge and human advancement that changes the world. We are committed to imagining groundbreaking ways to deliver automated, scalable, and secure networks to move at the speed of business.
It is an exciting time for you to become involved in the IT industry. Digital transformation is everywhere, with technologies such as Multi-Cloud, Automation, IoT, AI/ML and 5G driving the next waves of innovation. Juniper Networks is at the heart of this transformation with its industry leading technologies that are ever more software defined, helping to resolve the most complex issues in connectivity.
The Graduate Service Support Specialist (GSSS) will be hired through the Kickstart Graduate Programme. This is a two-year programme designed to introduce new graduates to a career in Juniper Networks. The successful candidate will be supported with appropriate training and mentoring combined with personal development to help them make the best possible start to their career.
The Service Management Role
The GSSS role will provide support for and a pathway to the role of Service Manager, a senior role with a key position within Juniper Services. The Service Manager is the ambassador for Juniper toward the customer and also the customer’s voice within Juniper. The Service Manager will ensure that the customer experience is a positive one through the deployment of the correct services on the Juniper side and, when issues are encountered, ensuring that the correct level of attention is place to ensure resolution.
The GSSS provides support and coordination in respect to deliverables provided by the Service Management community toward our customers and partners in close conjunction. Alongside this, the GSSS will be given the opportunity to learn about Juniper technologies and solutions and get a chance to learn about operational support processes and systems, an effective starting point for a career in Juniper.
Initial role responsibilities can include support of Service Managers and wider teams responding to customer issues. You will have the chance to grow within the team toward senior Juniper Services positions, such as Service Manager. You will do this through undertaking the following functions.
- Support the local SM’s in Providing remote operational and escalation support for customer issues.
- Support the account & Service Manager with co-delivery of reports and updates related to logistics, entitlement, technical related issues. Strong internal advocacy and ownership.
- Work on problems of a diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of and rapid execution of an appropriate response.
- Exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Escalate internally to ensure that appropriate level of expertise is available to resolve customer issue in a timely manner.
- Develop & maintain technical knowledge of Juniper services & product lines and the value for customers.
- Develop a strong understanding of internal and external Juniper Support Systems, Tools & Processes.
As member of the Kickstart Graduate Team you become part of a diverse team in terms of backgrounds, skills, and specializations. You will join five other graduates who work in technical and commercial functions. You will have the chance to learn together and use your knowledge to expand each other’s skills. You will report to the Program Manager who will focus on your career and personal development and who will work closely with the Assignment Manager who will focus on your day to day assignments.
As part of the programme you will have the opportunity to rotate to other teams to gain a wider view of Juniper Networks and where you would like to develop your career. Rotation is designed to enable the graduate to see wider functions but will not be mandated. It is controlled by the graduate in conjunction with the Programme Manager.
The Graduate will be welcomed into a supportive work environment that enables them to explore their potential and to set them onto a path full of opportunities at Juniper Networks. We look forward to welcoming you to Juniper Networks and supporting your career here!
The successful candidate will have the following capabilities.
- Will be a recent graduate with a relevant university degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Requires a working understanding of Cloud, IP, routing, switching & security technologies and be keen to increase expertise in these areas.
- Strong organizational skills to work with technical and logistics team to coordinate initial issue response to customer issues.
- Good written and spoken Arabic, English, and French communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of collaborative tools - Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Planner.
- High-level education on an Information/Communication technology or business subject an advantage.
- Knowledge of Juniper Networks Product lines an advantage.
- The working language at Juniper is English
- Competitive salary and benefits
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Apply online – www.juniper.net/careers.
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to help change the world…