CCNA 200-301 By Eng-Emad Adel Eskander
CCNA 200-301 By Eng-Emad Adel Eskander | Arabic
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Manage daily operations of the IT department.
• Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate the needs of in-house IT.
• Manage System admin tasks related to SW the company produces.
• Manage company network and infrastructure.
• Recommend and manager IT Needs Purchasing options.
• Implement and manage company IT security, firewall ...etc.
• Manage relations with Internet service Providers , trouble shoot any internet related issues and find out solutions.
• Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
• Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
• Lead IT team and manage their performance towards team objective.
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
• Troubleshoot all technology issues.
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
• Provide network access to all staff.
• Install workstations.
• Connect and set up hardware.
• Load all required software.
• Provide network accounts and passwords as required.
• Any IT related tasks.